LongShine AMI solution is an AMI end-to-end solution with highly integrated functions。 It follows business framework of overseas utilities, and combines LongShine’s excellent business experience and management practice in China, provides a comprehensive informatization support from the equipment end to the consumer end for utilities。 This solution is equipped with abundant function application, unified interface display, highly effective processing performance, and powerful technology platform。
LongShine AMI solution is a powerful tool for the transformation and innovation of overseas utilities, and could help them to enhance revenue recovery, improve operational efficiency and service quality。
Customer-oriented management philosophy
Full lifecycle management of customers and assets
Flexible billing engine
Integrated multiple payment channels and settlement modes
Powerful Meter Data Management (MDM) application
Detailed loss calculation model and refined anti-tampering diagnosis subjects
Real time status monitoring and comprehensive business analysis and display
Accessible on/offline service channels
Rich service capability enhancement applications
• A comprehensive and end-to-end solution that covers all Meter2Cash business of utilities.
• One-stop service including business consultation, R&D, project delivery and O&M service.
• Build an AMI system with high integration of business, data and applications。
• An independently developed technology platform featuring high performance, scalability, security and reliability。
• The concept of “Functional Hot-swap Design" brings lower upgrades and maintenance costs。
• Rich and agile development experience from “requirements analysis” to “customization & implementation”.
• A more flexible cooperation model can help reduce investment costs.
• Focus on utilities business for 20 years。
• Rich experience in management of large-scale projects.
• Use mature methodology to cope with complex situations during implementation.
• Proactive O&M and warranty service system
• “Help clients achieve great success with our best solution and service” is LongShine’s core operation philosophy ---- we grow with clients!
MS/HES:Based on the state-of-the-art AMI technology, highly automated meter operating management.
MDM:Configurable VEE rules groups; anti-tampering management with various subjects’ analysis; multiple types of loss analysis for distribution side.
CRM:Adopts workflow technology for business process from customer acquisition to deactivation, and manages relevant customer lifecycle activities.
Asset:Provides full lifecycle management for assets.
Billing:Billing determinants preparation, unified billing engine, supports multi-rates, TOU, CPP, RTP, step tariff, seasonal tariff and other pricing models.
Collection:Provides integrated multiple payment channels, various dunning strategies to ensure revenue.
Prepay:Supports two Prepay modes such as Prepaid and Prepaid Billing; supports quantity control and credit control.
MA:Uses diversified graphics to display business themes such as power quality, customer service, asset lifecycle, energy consumption/charges, monitoring enterprise performance in multiple dimensions.
App:Enterprise inner management apps and customer service apps.
VEE helps utilities…
Loss Management provides accurate…
Anti-tampering Management provides a powerful…
Diversified payment channels and rich settlement methods help utilities recover charges.
Various risk prevention measures to reduce the risk of charges recovery.
l Suitable for mainstream IOS, Android mobile devices
l Supports online, offline, online + offline mode
l Covers a wide range of APPs such as Meter Acceptance APP, CRMD APP (customer archives maintenance), Meter Reading APP, Revenue Reports APP, and Field Inspection APP.
l Preset Classic Industry Subjects
l Visualized, Comprehensive and Multi-layered Decision-making Support
The products have been applied in 10 countries and regions including Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Rwanda, Mozambique, Cameroon, Tajikistan and Paraguay, etc. In addition, there are pilot projects in Egypt, Pakistan, Algeria, Morocco, Angola, Tunisia, Liberia, Suriname and others.